Wednesday, April 22, 2009

VISIT

My mum has finally agreed to come over for a visit, she arrived last week but is staying over at my sister's place for some time and then will be flying out to stay with us. My kids and I are so excited we have made all sorts of plans already. I just hope that the weather improves or at least doesn't get worse for us to enjoy our outings. My youngest son thinks he should be the tour leader because I get in late from work , so he should take care of his grandma while I am at work. Well I guess I will just have to wait and see how he copes but I am sure he will do great , since like they say,
like MOTHER like son ! or at least my version of the saying.
Shahrazad, I am waiting for my Basboussa, (this is one of the sweets) I love , so please hurry up and show me the steps. Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment