Thursday, September 17, 2009

HAPPY EID

I guess that after being away for so long and not wishing everybody a Ramadan Mubarak , I should at least make amends and wish everybody a Happy Eid.
I have been extremely busy this whole summer, with my parents visiting, the boys out of school, my full time job, etc etc , anyway I hope that with winter coming I will be back to my normal pace. I have a tiny hope in my heart that I will get the chance and travel back to Libya even if it is just for a couple of weeks. I really need to go , even though I saw most of my family here I feel that I should go, I want to have time out with my friends, relatives and just to walk around Tripoli. Hey sis I really miss you and the baby, she has really grown and that last picture you sent was just georgeous. HAPPY EID.

2 comments: