Thursday, March 26, 2009

HUNGRY

Saha, Shahrazad ! Your babkbuki really made me hungry. By the way I tried to write you a comment and after writing it wouldn't publish so I dont know why, something might stopping the publishing on your blog. I will keep my comment short except to say that my coworkers were drooling over the bakbuki, and they are all waiting for me to do something about it! Hmm, maybe I will have to ask them over, or bring it into the office, we will see.
To be told that I am suffering from depression just because I dont understand it when someone doesn't like to mix with people, well ......
I rest my case.

2 comments:

  1. me 2 feel hungry wen read her blogger 2day, yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bakbuki at your finger tips habiti .Will [post fasulia and rishta as well very soon.Happy you liked the post others have commented dont know what happened with yours ..may be too much excitement over the bakbuki recipe lol
    Sahetn Habouba !

    ReplyDelete