Monday, March 2, 2009

What Exactly Happened

Can someone tell me exactly what happened. I was surfing the web pages for some features, so I started goofing around to find what I want to post and what may be suitable and
imagine my surprise when I found that they have actually been posted. Thanks god not everything did get posted, I was logging into some stuff to see details and how it would look, but I am sure having on my page would have been quite shocking, ugh. That should actually teach me not to have my account open while trying out things ! I am lucky it was only my packed suitcase which I have open and ready for my travel in JULY, and the one in the boat is how it feels being stuck at WORK. I come in the morning dazed and sleepy, after my first dose of cafeine, I sort of wake up, and start doing some work, then lunch time comes and I have my lunch which makes me go back to step 1 where I have to resort to the cafeine again, and the good thing is that by 5p.m I am wide awake but dead tired, so really I think I am due for a break before I break. So anyway my advice to anybody who is interested don't surf the web while you have your page account open.

1 comment:

  1. my advice to anybody who is interested don't surf the web while you have your page account open.

    LOL I always get busted at home :-)

    Los Campesinos - We Throw Parties, You Throw Knives
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTbj0Wyx12Q

    Los Campesinos - You! Me! Dancing!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6SO_yKMe8

    ReplyDelete