Thursday, February 12, 2009

At last

At last I can look forward to the weekend, even though it is still not till tomorrow Friday that it starts , but I guess I am used to the Libyan weekend where it starts on Thursday afternoon. Luckily enough my youngest son has only a half day today at school, but of course tomorrow is a full day, at least he can enjoy the afternoon since the sun has come out a little bit today and we are only at -15 with the windchill factor. They are saying on the weather forecast that this weekend is good for skiing and toboganning, so maybe that will be our plan for this weekend. Other than winter sports there is not much you can do. With all your outdoor clothes, even walking is an effort let alone trying to run or ride a bike. I personally would prefer to curl up in my pyjamas and watch tv and the only arabic channel we have is AbuDhabi and with the time difference the only time to see a decent show is during the weekend but with children I think that is practically impossible, oh well c'est la vie.
As usual work is always the same, busy the first part of the day then I end up doing nothing for a couple of hours, which I find really frustrating but...
I am still waiting for someone to help post my blog on the Libyan Blogs page so any help ????
That's it for today, my lunch time is finished and I have to get back to doing some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment