Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bored

Hi, like I said previously I am sitting at my desk at the office and I am quite bored. While checking other blogs I would like to compliment Shahrazad on her Shakshouka and it made quite hungry and I even decided to pass by the supermarket to buy Jerki and make my own shakshouka later, and just thinking about it changes my mood, otherwise nothing interesting going on at the moment.
p.s . I have a question , how can I have my blog published on the all libyan blogs page.
Thanks for letting me know.

2 comments:

  1. Habibty ,
    Bored and in Canada?? HHmmmmm want to change places ????Not that I don't love my country but Id love a change ! Been through a lot and I need a change for the better I hope. Just cant see myself without my family especially my grandmama . We have so many things in common as both were widowed at a young age she was left with 5 kids while I was left with nothing Alhamdulilah..I have my parents and siblings who are great fun and a joy to live with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shahrazad, You are welcome to come to Canada, it would be a great pleasure for me, and I am serious if you are interested lets talk about it. I have been trying to get someone from my family to come over but they are all just not interested, so you see it is boring and lonely.
    regards,

    ReplyDelete