Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Here we go again, a new day and the countdown starts towards the weekend. This is really becoming very weird, ever since I started counting the days towards a certain date which has a special meaning to me I have found that it appears as if the days are slides in a projector where they just whiz past.
I dont know if this is just me, or it is actually happening. I find it very hard to believe that today is already the 18th of the second month in the year. Children are already looking forward to the spring break, but for us poor office people, we only have the yearly vacation.

It is interesting to notice that all working women are the ones who complain the most about working, I thought I was the moaning type but this morning I met a nice lady at the bus stop, and we started chatting and the first thing she said was that she was fed up of working already even though it was her second day at work ! can anyone believe this and here I am thinking that I complain after nearly 15 years of hard work, but what can I say ? Maybe all women are the same ! they all like to complain ! Anyway it was something for me to think about and make me feel GREAT.

1 comment:

  1. Habibti,
    I never complain and God know what Ive been through. You never see me moaning about anything. I accept things as they are ,cause at the end Allah/God will never give you anything you cant handle.
    salam

    ReplyDelete