Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Today is Tuesday February 10th, 2009 and it is only the second day in the working week and it already seems as if I have worked for more than that. I personally like it when work is stretched out over the whole working hours, but it is never the case or maybe it is because I dont take my time doing it, I dont know but it really is a problem for me to find myself doing nothing after a couple of hours at my desk. Maybe I should learn to do my work slowly and then I won't have this problem anymore, because even to pretend that I am busy is not easy for me, and you can imagine when you are sitting at your desk and staring at the walls and someone passes by , what kind of impression you give, so I think I should come up with something to overcome this problem. Maybe if you bloggers can give me a hint that would be awsome. I am actually looking forward to the weekend, specially that we will have Monday 16 Feb off as well since it is known as family day in Alberta. The problem is that the winter time is very boring and difficult, the days are short, the cold is extreme and everybody looks or feels depressed. I have come to realise that the sun actually affects people's outlook to life. I dont know if you guys agree with me but this is my feeling and it also my personal observation of the people around me. Anyway enough for today , and write to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment