Tuesday, February 24, 2009

LET IT SNOW

Just when I started thinking that snow was over and I kind of had all heavy clothing separated and readied for putting away, it started all over again. It ruined the weekend and it has been snowing and snowing non stop. Sorry sis, I didn't mean to upset you, and please dont worry about me or the kids, we are all doing great, and last week's depression was only because I am homesick and thinking of you all in Tip. As you can see from my countdown I am keeping good track of time. Writing it on the blog is not like sending you a depressing email, so there is really no need for you to create a storm and have everybody worried. Now I will have to be careful with what I write, since you are reading it. I will attach some really nice pictures once I have a free moment, you know I can't get my hands on the computer at home, cause of the kids of course ! and in the office during lunch time it is never really free time so ....
How come there are no updates on your blog ? baby keeping you awake ? TantrumMom And Baby
You know time passes and this will soon be history, so enjoy it while you can.

1 comment:

  1. Habibti
    You are very blessed to have kids.
    Seems you are very homesick. I love my country but would give anything to live abroad especially now that Im single again -sigh .

    I guess people never like what they have . Always as humans we want to be or have what the Jones's have . Thats life !

    Have a fantastic weekend !

    ReplyDelete