Thursday, February 19, 2009

I am having a really shitty ( excuse my language ) day today at the office. I dont know why coworkers could be mean and spiteful, is it because they are jealous maybe Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde, or maybe it is because they cant understand how people different from them could be smart and clever . They have to understand that when you do not originate from the same country as them , that is actually gives you an advantage because you have a different set of experiences and you come with a different outlook, we come from a bigger world where we mix more since we are not on an island at the end of the world like in their case. Please try not to be offended by what I am writing, this is just me letting off steam after a bad incident, and this is my way to complain.
Thank you for being patient and understanding and just knowing that there is someone out there who can understand the feeling is enough.

1 comment:

  1. Habouba,
    Co-workers can also be fun if you learn to accept them as they are. Never judge anyone habibti and try though its difficult to not confuse personal issues with your job.
    When co-workers get too personal ,that when many feuds occur.
    I understand where your coming from. I have never lived abroad but come from a mixed marriage,and father and mother are divorced. One can feel what youre feeling while being in ones country too cause co-workers are just that co-workers-very few are the ones you will ever get on with well.
    Salamat

    ReplyDelete